Millions of people visit Australian wineries every year
CELLARDOORS.CO was established to help them find all the information they need to research, plan and book the perfect trip to wine country.
Featuring winery cellar doors, accommodation, restaurants, events, local attractions and more, CELLARDOORS.CO is unique in bringing together the businesses operating in each of Australia’s wine regions and connecting them to wine lovers who love to travel, or travellers who love wine.
CELLARDOORS.CO will eventually expand to cover the wine regions of the world in the same way, inviting wine travellers to join a global wine trail.
CELLARDOORS.CO is partnering with Expedia, the Six Nations Wine Challenge, and the Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers, backing that ensures a wealth of resources and contacts to launch an outstanding service.
Founder and CEO Judith Kennedy AM has a track record of launching successful ventures related to the wine industry.
Judith is also Founder and CEO of the Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers and the Six Nations Wine Challenge, and this year became a Member of the General Division of the Order of Australia for significant services to the winemaking industry and to children’s health.
Judith’s own experience, subsequently backed by research, was that no one is catering to wine tourism in this way, giving the wine traveller one resource to visit rather than an array of disconnected websites, apps and books.
CELLARDOORS.CO was officially launched on 4 August 2017 at the Boutique Wines Trophy Presentation event at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn – to stay informed about our exciting journey, and read our blog for stories on winemakers and guides to wine regions.
The team behind CELLARDOORS.CO:
- Member of the Order of Australia (2017)
- Founder & CEO, the Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers Inc. (1996-Present). Founding Chairman Huon Hooke.
- Director & Publisher, Circle of Winemakers Pty Ltd (2012-Present)
- Founder & CEO, the Six Nations Wine Challenge (2003-2017). Founding Chairman James Halliday.
- Board Member, the Oncology Children’s Foundation (2005-2010), Deputy Chair and Treasurer (2008-2010)
- 25+ years’ media and technology executive – commercialising content
- Executive Director Point Projects Pty Ltd – consultancy
- AAP, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, The Wiggles & Newzulu
- Advisor & Investor in Start-Ups, Scale-Ups & NFP (Camp Quality)
- 30 years’ publication and 15 years web design
- 5 years designing for the wine industry
- Art Director – The Wine Society
- Director – Artsmart Pty Ltd
- Director – Brandvision Pty Ltd
- 15+ years providing accounting & bookkeeping services including with the Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers Inc.
- Accountant & Co-General Manager: (2002-2014) Moneypenny Accountants, Fox Studios
- Accountant & Company Director: (Current) Paringa Pet Foods Pty Ltd. Meyer Gourmet Foods Pty Ltd
- Independent Film Production Consultant: (Current) Screen Australia and the Office of the Arts
- Director & General Manager, Signwave Australia (2014 – Present)
- Business Management Consultant, White Room Group (2006-2013)
- Committee Member, Assoc’ Aust Boutique Winemakers Inc. (2016-Present)
- Accountants and Business Advisors for Cellar Doors Tourists Pty Ltd
- Lawyers for Cellar Doors Tourists Pty Ltd